Terms & Conditions of Sale / Legal Information
1. The present general terms and conditions of sale apply to the distance-selling operation of NHC Technology Lts (us) and cover all sales to its customers (you) through the www.equissage.co.uk and www.equissageuk.co.uk websites as well as orders taken over the telephone, by fax or posted to our Direct Sales Team.
2. We reserve the right to amend the present general terms and conditions of sale at any time, with the proviso that details of all amendments are published on our website.
3. We reserve the right to refuse to accept your order if we find that you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Product prices are given in pounds sterling and are inclusive of all VAT.
5. All orders are payable in pounds sterling.
6. Deliveries are made only within the United Kingdom.
7. Special Offers: special offers on our products are available for a limited period only. Where more than one promotion is offered on the same product at the same time, NHC Technology Ltd reserve the right to offer the customer the best deal available. Only one promotion can be claimed at any one time.
8. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time, although products will be invoiced at the price in effect when the order was placed, subject to availability. Information relating to prices and product availability is liable to change and is given by way of indication only.
9. Clicking the ‘Confirm’ button at the end of the ordering process acknowledges that you agree to the order as well as to the present general terms and conditions, in their entirety and without exception.
10. Data recorded by the payment system constitutes proof of financial transactions.
11. Should a product be unavailable after you have placed your order, we will let you know as soon as possible by email or by post. In this instance you can ask for your order to be cancelled or exchanged by telephoning 0800 072 1180 or writing to the Equissage Sales Team at:
c/o Niagara Healthcare Ltd
12. Products are delivered to the delivery address given when the order was placed. Delivery times allow for order processing, packaging and transportation.
13. The following payment methods are available on the Equissage website:
- American Express
On your bank statement, payment will be debited to Worldpay, the company that handles our online transactions, or NHC Technology Ltd (us). All transactions are completed in a secure environment that is compatible with SSL standards.
14. All goods remain the property of NHC Technology Ltd until receipt of payment in full, including added interest if appropriate. This provision does not affect transfer to the customer of all risks of loss or damage from the moment the goods leave our premises.
15. Goods supplied by Equissage / NHC Technology are new and guaranteed against defects. You have 14 working days from the date of receipt to return the product. If it does not meet your expectations, you will be liable for the cost of return postage. Cancellations can be made on the date of purchase and your credit card can be refunded otherwise a refund will be made by cheque upon receipt of the returned goods.
16. This Agreement shall be construed and performed in accordance with and shall be governed by English law and you should submit to the jurisdication of the English Courts.
All text, notes, illustrations and images reproduced on www.equissage.co.uk and www.equissageuk.co.uk are the copyright of the author and are protected by intellectual property law worldwide. In accordance with the provisions of Intellectual Property legislation, private use only is permitted and any other use without the prior authorisation of NHC Technology Ltd is an infringement of the author’s copyright and a violation of intellectual property rights.